Followers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A day and the life of walmart the great

So just got off work. And I just wanted to blog that just cuz I can now that I have a blog spot to say that I just got off work.

Some old lady that works in softlines got busted trying to walk out with stuff and got pulled in the office. Dont know if she got fired but pretty sure she did, she was a hag and no one liked her anyway.

My friend interviewed for CSM position and was told she would find out today if she got it or not but our manager just let her hang AWFUL. Then she is off tomorrow so now she has to stress all night AND all day till thursday to see if she got the job. Totally not professional is all I have to say. but then again that is walmart for you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well......walmart is dumb!! hahaa hey glad that old hag got caught!!