Followers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Glory Glory the holidays are over at last (the mad me) 10:47

Okay so don't get me wrong I love Christmas but and that is a big BUT....
Working in retail you see the greed in all people. Customers push pull lie steal and who knows what else to get what they what. Then you have the store owners and operators who fire people two weeks before Christmas so they can still get their bouns. And you cant tell me that isn't the reason they do it. Now I hear that the only day we are closed.. which is Christmas they are thinking of opening because they want to get all the last minute shoppers who forgot poor Aunt Milly or forgot to get the green salad. GREED that is what this world has turned to and it makes me sick. Then there is the day after and that is even worse all those people who got all they wanted and STILL was not happy so they bring it all back. Even the stuff they bought at other stores or have already used or EATEN yes thats right I said EATEN. Or worse of all we have families bring back their kids cloths and toys they got from the angel tree. No they don't want to exchange it they want to returne it and get the money back... funny thing is I almost typed THEIR MONEY BACK what the hell was I thinking it not their money someone else spent the time and money and most of the time (and I'm not raciest) but they don't even speak english or they are the ones who buy prime rib, t-bone steaks and shrimp with their food stamps. WHAT THE HELL!!!! That is my flippen money my taxes, I can't even afford to buy food for my own family yet they take over 200 dollars in taxes and I'm sure close to 75% goes to welfare fund. FLIPPEN BULL POOP!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just be happy its over!! :) Wal~Mart really thinking of opening on Christmas?? Stupid