Followers

Friday, December 26, 2008

On a better note... 10:56pm

Okay now that I had my say and I'm sure that it did no good other then my best friend and her sister to read let me say...

Our Christmas was a wonderful day. Wish I could have spent the whole day with my kids but in the end it was okay they were happy and wanted to go visit and spend time with their dads and if they were happy so was I. But all in all it was wonderful day now lets see if I can figure out how to post pictures













This is first sight of Christmas morning.

"Which one is mine!!!"







"OH MY GOODNESS THERE IS SOMETHING IN SIDE!!"


Cloths

Cloths and more CLOTHS!!!!

"I'm SO EXCITED!!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure hope that Sarah and I are not the only ones reading. hehee I am glad you had a great day I sure love you!!