Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm a loser I know... 9:47pm

So I have not been on to blog in forever I know I don't know what my problem is I'm just a loser blogger. I also got a new toy a zune and been playing with it. Putting music and books on it. I love to listen to books and music. Sometimes I can drift away to different places when I listen to my books. Right now I am listening to Inkdeath. It is a 3rd book in a series I'm pretty sure it is the last. Its a wonderful fantasy story. Those are my favorites. I should be reading them but I can listen and fold laundry, wash dishes, vacuum... ect,... ect... ect... Anyway still haven't gone back to the IRS. I was hoping they would call me back Monday but didn't happen. So probably next Monday. I have to work at Walmart tomorrow. I hate it there. I dread going to work whenever I have to go in. The few friends that I trust there only work at nights so I never see them or I just see them in passing miss you Debi, Reba. Well anyway until next time....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think you are a big loser....I love you! hope we go back to work SOOOOOON

Ter said...

here from Emalee's blog where you were featured! Thought I'd say hi!