Followers

Monday, February 2, 2009

INTERVIEWED!! I finally did it.... 11:02am

I was interviewed by My Kay sister

1~What is your greatest accomplishment?
My greatest accomplishment is my three children. 12, 8, 1

2~Tell me one unique quality that feel each of your kids have.
Jordon is smart beyond all words but just does not know how to utilze it yet, Pearl is a chatter box and has a way to uplift everyone she comes in contact with, Sophee makes really silly faces and comes up with new ones everyday.

3~If you would go on a trip anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I would go to Washington: Seattle, Forks, and all other beautiful areas around there. I have always wanted to go to Seattle every since I was a little girl. Then I look on the computer and see how really beautiful it is up there and I really want to go. I also love the rain. I could set for hours and watch and listen to the rain. It is beautiful.

4~What is the single most important thing to you?
My family I dont know what I would do with out any of them.

5~How many more kids do you plan on having?
We were thinking about adopting one more but that is debatable, some times I feel that I have another baby out there but then there are times that I feel our family is complete.

No comments: